Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Books of 2005

In 2005 I read 190 books. This year I decided to list my Top 10 fiction and Top 10 non fiction favorites:

Top 10 FICTION

  1. Snow Flower & the Secret Fan; Lisa See
  2. Kite Runner; Husinni
  3. Bright Forever; Lee Martin
  4. Myth of You & Me; Stewart
  5. Half Broken Things; Morag Joss
  6. Red Leaves; Thomas Cook
  7. My Sister's Keeper; Jodi Picoult
  8. Writing on the Wall; Schwartz
  9. Rapture of Canaan; Reynolds
  10. Follow Your Heart; Tamaro
Top 10 Non Fiction
  1. The Glass Castle; Wall
  2. Autobiography of a Face; Grealey
  3. A Paper Life; Tatum O'Neil
  4. Marley & Me; Grogan
  5. The Feline Mystique; Simons
  6. Making a Good Brain Great; Amen
  7. The Rescue Artist; Dolnick
  8. A Year of Magical Thinking; Didon
  9. Never Have Your Dog Stuff; Alan Alda
  10. Down Came the Rain; Brooke Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.