Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday Teasers



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading.


TEASER TUESDAYS
asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
My teasers are from my current read : Honolulu; Alan Brennert

p. 161.....
"The dissolution of a marriage in Korea was no trifling matter, and in most cases it was initiated by the husband's parents. A wife could be expelled from marriage for one of 'seven evils' : adultery, thievery, jealousy, insolence toward her in-laws, failure to produce a son, a mortal disease, or excessive talkativeness".

I am really enjoying this book and looking forward to posting my review once I finish it.

What is your teaser?



2 comments:

  1. That sounds so intriguing! I'm already looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser, Diane. I can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.